Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Beautiful Scarborough

Sorry for not having updated but was rather busy yet again yesterday and ended up going for another walk along the beach cause the tide was fully out and I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to get more exercise and spend some time in the fresh sea air out on the front, so I went.

Anyway basically I haven't done a real photo blog because I've never really gone and taken photos just on a whim before but part of my new exercise regime is to do a lot of walking and since it is so beautiful in Scarborough at the moment I decided I would take a few of them.

So yeah we ended up going on this massive walk all around Scarborough and we ended up spending about 6 hours on foot and here are my favourite photos from the day.


Scarborough South Bay about 1:30pm. The tide is coming in so we decide to take the top coastal path so we can see the gardens and stay dry... and alive.

 
A really cool Stone Wall that I liked. I think this picture has awesoem depth for just a digital camera.

The Grecian garden, my inspiration for the set of Medea that we will performing in the coming months.

 
Some cool pillars that I liked. Again, quite Grecian.

Some roses that had been left on a dedicated bench, apparently a loving wife who "adored the rose gardens". So sad.

 
 I dunno why I like this one, I just do. It was a massive pot yet again in one of the gardens.

Wave for the camera dear. Some pretty awesome waves as the tide was coming in, we had to avoid quite a few of them.

 
The Spa's checkered floor. I really liked this photo. I dunno why again. Just a lucky shot.

A waterfall at the Peasholm Gardens. Basically they're a large set of Oriental Gardens with a massive island in the middle.

A pair of black swans we saw in the park. They were beautiful.

Scarborough North Bay

Through the Castle archway. Frames Scarborough NB really well.

Sun is setting in Scarborough. I love the lights.

So beautiful. Still up on the Castle at this point.

Our lighthouse. 

The Diver just by the the lighthouse.

Harbour Lights

And that concludes this post. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I certainly enjoyed taking them.

No comments: